Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Wellness Day Reflection

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1zkNYOB1x7kTGtViq3ULVkO0zJg6FmL7cYHS8rvUJy1c/edit#slide=id.p

Wellness Day Reflection

Niko and I chose this topic because it was something we both already do and already are knowledgable about. We figured that it would be something new to teach the students but also had a simple activity that they could understand easily. Even though I already lift a lot, I definitely learned some new things during this project. Lifting can actually increase your dopamine and serotonin levels, as well as improve your relaxation and focus. I already knew how it helped your muscles but I did not know about these psychological benefits. Also learned that the gold medal female lifter is from the United States. Lifting can improve your health by strengthening muscles, increasing flexibility, strengthening core, and strengthening your bones, along with the psychological benefits already listed. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give myself an 8 because we had a solid project but it was very short. 

No comments:

Post a Comment